We aim to lay the foundations for children to develop into confident individuals, who have a positive sense of personal identity, whilst maintaining respect for the similarities and differences of others.
- They will learn to understand the importance of leadership and teamwork when cooperating fairly with others, gaining a deeper understanding of their own and others’ roles.
- Children will learn how to live a balanced lifestyle - formed of physical activity, leisure, work and rest.
- By providing the stepping stones from physical competence to performance, children learn the importance of practice, control and dexterity in order to succeed.
- They raise their aspirations, set goals and work to achieve them, understanding how this can influence their opportunities in education, leisure and the world of work.
- After gaining this knowledge, in combination with the key skills that have been taught throughout their time at Hautes Capelles, children will become self-aware learners with a commitment to self-improvement, that have the ability to make informed decisions which lead to happy and healthy lives.